Anne Cowardin-Bach, Ph.D.
737 29th Street, Suite 101 (The Tree House)
Boulder, Colorado 80303
Licensed Psychologist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Personal and Professional Coach
Patient Age Groups:
Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Pennsylvania; Advanced Certification in "Heart-Centered" Hypnotherapy; Coach Training—MentorCoach
Background / Experience:
20+ years in university counseling and health centers working with traditional and nontraditional students. Former head, Department of Psychological Health and Psychiatry, University of Colorado. 20+ years private practice focusing on women’s issues, relationships and healing trauma.
Professional Interests / Specialties:
Providing safe space and change at your own pace.
• Approaching healing on the basis of your strengths
• Moving beyond talk therapy in healing trauma
• Promoting integrative health: mind, body and spirit
• Tapping your own inner wisdom
• Resolving communication issues
• Coaching for knowing your purpose
• Making transitions work
• Coaching college students and parents on transitions, identity, decision-
making, building confidence, college success (www.StudentCoach.org)
Professional Affiliations / Activities:
Association for Heart-Centered Therapies
Lead Psychologist, Psychological Health, Wardenburg Health Center, CU
Faculty, Department of Psychiatry, CU Health Science Center
"Know Your Purpose" coaching community