Lyn Gullette, Ph.D.
932 Main Street
Louisville, Colorado 80027
Patient Age Groups:
Ph.D. from University of Colorado, Psychological Educational Studies, 1985
Background / Experience:
Over 25 years as a therapist in agencies, schools, hospitals and private practice; school psychologist; 11 years as a teacher in public schools
Professional Interests / Specialties:
I believe that human beings naturally grow and heal. I emphasize a practical, supportive, non-judgmental course of treatment.
• Therapy for individuals, couples or families with stress, conflict, mood/
anxiety problems and life transition difficulties
• Communication training and skill building for self-management of
• Consultation and coaching for parents and children concerning
parenting issues; school issues; developmental changes; peer, behavior
or attitude problems
• Emotional and psychological preparation for dealing with the legal
system; consultations with clients or attorneys
• Assessment and individualized treatment programs for Internet and
video game problem behavior
Professional Affiliations / Activities:
Board of Directors – Balanced Choice HealthCare, Inc.
Board of Directors – Health Care for All Colorado
Author of Difficult Clients, Dedicated Attorneys (2005)